Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I Got A 2002 Accent and I Noticed That It Was Kind Of Startling I Thought It Was Something To Do With The Air And I FOund Out There´s a Hose That´s Missing I Think From The Hose That Goes From The Filter To The Throttle there´s a kind of ¨Y¨ The Big Hole That Conects From The Air Filter a Small Hole from the bottom Of The Hose And and The One That Goes To The Throttle. But The Small Hose isn´t Connected To Anything And The Check Engine Light Turned On.

I Have The DOCH Engine 1.6L

Tanx...

·
Registered
686 Posts
have your check engine light diagnosed at like autozone(they pull the codes for free) and post the code up here

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No The Thing Is That I Took The Battery Out And It Turned Off But I Keep Feeling This Starttle And I Dont Know If Its Because Of The Hose That´s Missing (or at least i think its missing because there´s nothing on the smaller hole of the air hose of i take the filter case i can insert my finger through the small hole an see it i think there's something missing but i don't know what it is.....

·
Registered
686 Posts
when your engine is running and u put your finger on the hole, do you feel suction? also take pictures of what your talking about

1 - 5 of 5 Posts