Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in Caracas-Venezuela. I hope that you forgive me for my bad english please ,but I need your help!!! I have in my car:
1.-Alpine turbo kit with the new unichip.
2.-Ultra Street Lightened Underdrive Crank Pulley.
3.-tires 195/50 15
4.-engine 1.8 L. I don´t have Map
5.- fuel bump eagle talon 255LPH.
6.- exhaust 2.5

OK, I am work to 14PSi boost. I have stock internals. Sometimes my car is very good, but sometimes is very bad. I do not why. My gauge of air/fuel is very poor and I am working to 100 Psi of fuel in the fuel regulator. My car is always produce smoke for too fuel in the regulator. I do not know what I do. I do not know if the problem is that the unichip was programed for 2.0 L and I have 1.8L. I never to increase the boost since what I received the alpine and it work to 14 PSI,but my car when is good is very fast. The next week I am going to drag way for I know my time in 1/4 mile. I need your help everybody. Anybody what can help or give me you opinion about that or What can I do for my car is good please Help me Thanks friends.

<hr noshade width=60% size=1 align=left>

·
Registered
188 Posts
Too Much boost for stock internals.
Keep it to 10 psi max with RACE fuel. Around 7psi with pump premium.

Have someone program the Unichip for you with a WIDE band O2 sensor.

Sounds like your car is completely out of tune and the edges of your band aids are falling off.

Go to a good tuner in your country and see if they can make the Unichip work, if not switch to something else... Stand alone ECU, larger injectors, S-AFC... etc.

<hr width=60% noshade size=1 align=left>

1 - 3 of 3 Posts