Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We'll it's that time of year again(race time). I went to get my beta swapped race car , and it would start. After about 3 hours I changed the computer and got it to run. My problem is that it throws a cel for code 447(evap. emission control system, ventilation control valve, short short curuit to gound and a 453(evap emissions contol systempressure sensor signal high). I cleared the codes today and let the car run for an hour no CEL. I shut it off and then fired it up to put it back in the garage and the CEL came on. Any ideas ? this ran great when I put it away, I started it about a month ago with no problem. I changed the computer from a 2.0 to a 1.5 right before i left the garage this evening , started right up. I'm going to try the 1.5 computer tommorrow. I still don't know why the old computer just died. Thanks in advance SSB

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
We'll I guess a beta will run with the accent computer. No CEL ,I let the car run for two hours. I still think the CEL problem is in the computer. I'm going to try a 2.0 computer from my street car . SSB

1 - 2 of 2 Posts