Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a sonta 2005 and want to tune it (in the looks department). My Car is Blue and have just upgraded the stereo to all alpine series s( blue speakers sub etc) very nice top of the line head unit alpine 9885. Anyway i want to know where in onatrio around the Guelph area , where you can get car seat covers custom pedals , stering wheel covers, and interior lighs for the front dome and middle dome lighting, Would like it all to be blue thanks mike
[email protected]

·
Registered
178 Posts
Check out Custom FX. They should have most of if not all of what you are looking for.
Plus join up on there website..You can meet other members in your area to get tuning ideas and meet new people.

www.customfx.ca

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
Originally posted by brap8
[body]
i have a sonta 2005 and want to tune it (in the looks department). My Car is Blue and have just upgraded the stereo to all alpine series s( blue speakers sub etc) very nice top of the line head unit alpine 9885. Anyway i want to know where in onatrio around the Guelph area , where you can get car seat covers custom pedals , stering wheel covers, and interior lighs for the front dome and middle dome lighting, Would like it all to be blue thanks mike
[email protected]

[/body]
canadian tire has all that crap. and walmart had some nice seat covers a while back

·
Registered
141 Posts
Originally posted by BlackTibby00
[body]
Check out Custom FX. They should have most of if not all of what you are looking for.
Plus join up on there website..You can meet other members in your area to get tuning ideas and meet new people.

www.customfx.ca
[/body]

Shameless promotion......

Just kidding. They should be able to hook you up with what you're looking for.

However, I do believe that the best deal on seat covers would be either Wal-Mart or Canadian tire. I'm pretty sure Wal-Mart carries the pedals too. And a bunch of cheap lighting stuff that doesn't look to bad if you set it up right.

But for anything else, I suggest spending the money and doing it right the first time. I went the cheap way with my first car.......never again.....

·
Registered
227 Posts
Agreed with Rick. I got all of my interior stuff from superbrightLEDs.com for all of the dash and console bulbs, varad.com for the dome lights and fabricated my own for the doors.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts