Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all..

New to the forum so just dropping by to say hi.. So hi hello how we all doing ??

Hope to hear and get to know you all in time..

I have a 95 Sonata.. Has been a great car since i had it :)

Would love to do some changes to it so any suggestions/ideas would be great..

Cheers

KaT

·
Registered
860 Posts
Welcome to the boards!!! YAY!! Im the first to say it!! where is Mandurah (sp.) at in WA I live in the Kent area! and there are several other members on here that live in WA as well!!:D

·
Registered
13,145 Posts
Welcome!

I also live in Washington. If you're interested you should come to one of our get togethers.

Your 95 Elantra's Engine is from Mitsubishi, making things interesting. One of the more popular things to do to Elantras like yours is to swap in the Mitsubishi 4G63T turbocharged engine since it's nearly a bolt in swap and has tons of power and potential.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the Welcome :)

Mandurah is just out of Perth but not to sure where you guys are..

Get togethers sounds good.. When and where do you guys have them ??

·
Registered
860 Posts
Ok so I need to mapquest both those places cuz I have no clue where Perth is either!?!?:rolleyes: Is that in the general area of Northern WA its sounds familiar!?!? Sorry, I have lived in WA my whole life but half the places mentioned about WA are new to me, I dont really travel much cuz I get lost easily!!! LOL!!!:D

·
Registered
13,145 Posts
Welcome again, but we were mistaking "WA" for Washington State in the US, not Western Australia. I'm afraid that attending our meets would require quite an expensive plane ticket, lol!

The good news is that there are quite a few Hyundai enthusiasts in Australia, and I remember some living in or near Perth.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
187sks said:
Welcome again, but we were mistaking "WA" for Washington State in the US, not Western Australia. I'm afraid that attending our meets would require quite an expensive plane ticket, lol!

The good news is that there are quite a few Hyundai enthusiasts in Australia, and I remember some living in or near Perth.
haha i figured as much :p but hey i am over due for a long holiday lol..

Well for the ones that are my side of the country i would love to hear from in regards to meets cruises get together's etc etc :) would be nice to meet some new faces :)

·
Registered
621 Posts
hello there and welcome.
hopefully you will find this site's information useful to you.
any plans for the car?

also if you are keen to meet up with other australian hyundai owners you can also check out the Hyper Australia forums. there is a lot of WA hyundai owners there so there is the chance to meet up on cruises and stuff.

Hyper Auto Club :: Index

·
Registered
621 Posts
oh, post up some pics of your car, let us see what it is !!
give us an idea of what direction you want to go with your car and i'm sure people will give you some advice.
here's mine

some nice mags, air intake mods, and some suspension mods to make the drive more enjoyable.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Ah, nothing like some continental confusion to get things rolling! I've always noticed that there's more Hyundai enthusiasts in Australia and Canada than the good ol US of A for some reason. Maybe the US has a larger collection of cars (tuner cars) to choose from or something?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Confusion yeah thats me lol :p

So how is everyone tonight ? who is out partying hard and who is like me bored at home ??

Anyone here have myspace, facebook, MSN or anything like that ??

·
Registered
463 Posts
Welcome my dear!

·
Registered
463 Posts
weekend was excellent...
the silverbullet got new shoes and exhaust!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Noice :)

My niece got married Saturday was lovely :) even if i was hungova as anything from friday night lol..

But all in all was worth it hehe :p

·
Registered
492 Posts
helllllloooooo, welcoma aboard

1 - 20 of 26 Posts