Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys I need a little help, I built a hydrogen electrolizer and it works ok, but when I went to go hook it up to my car I hit a road block. see I need to find a vacuum to hook it into and the system instructions say not to hook it into the brake booster vacuum line for whatever reason. so where on a 2001 accent L 1.5l 5-speed can you find a vaccum line, or is there a way to access a port with a fitting or something? thanks for any help guys

·
Registered
502 Posts
comming from the intake you should see a small line about half an inch thick disconect it and put the hydrogen cell connected to the intake, not the motor. for the little motor hole, the best thing to do is put a small air filter on it, you should be able to find some at any widley know auto parts store.

I am interested in how well it works tho so please dont forget this forum when your done. :D

by the way what are you going to do about water vapor???

I have thought about this alot but I am about to turboboost my car and i dont think there would be a way to boost and do this without too much moddifications at hand.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
where exactlt on the intake are you talking about, I've looked all over this think and the only line I see goes to the booster.

·
Registered
502 Posts
its between the filter and the manifold there should be a resonator right under it (if you want you can also swap the resonator for your thing.)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts