Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone know where i can get a hi-flow cat for an 00 elantra? i searched on the web and ebay, also did a search on here. no luck. thanks

·
Registered
3,943 Posts
do you already have an exhaust system, or do you want a bolt-on high flow cat for your stock system (midpipe from the header to the center)?

theres literally dozens of universal applications. im only 4 hours from you and if you want a full exhaust let me know. im just about to order some piping and stuff to make my scoupe exhaust so if you want something special let me know (whole midpipe with cat flanges and everything, full header back etc.) youre only about 4 hours from here (syracuse) and i think my girlfriend is planning on visiting her grandparents in the next few weeks which is just off 81 on teh PA side.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I was looking for the same thing for my elantra 96 and could not find one so went on ebay and bought one but it was for an acura gsr but it fit as long as you have 2 bolt flange in the front and a 3 bolt flange in the back it does not matter or you can buy one that is from a different car without the flanges and just weld it all together.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
cool, thanks. right now i have a cat-back system and headers on, just need to replace the factory cat. but thank you for the offer.
i didnt know they were universal between vehicles. ill take another look. do u know who u bought it from on ebay if it was an online store? just wondering if it had the metal bracket off the side for the hanger. not really looking to weld haha. it does have 2 bolts in the front and 3 in the back. thanks

·
Registered
23 Posts
I bought the high flow cat from a company but forgot which company it was from I think obx but the hangers did not come with them. I got a local shop to put it on for me so they welded on hangers.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts