Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I am new to Hyundai and apologize if this has been answered (I have not found a current answer). I see all around this forum and others about a Hyundai specific service site called HMAservice.com but cannot seem to find it . I just get an error report after trying a couple different search engines (IE, chrome) and was wondering if this is still a viable site for maintenance and service manuals? If not, can anyone direct me to a site for Hyundai service manuals. I find manuals like Haynes and Chilton are just not technical enough and just cover basic maintenance items. I have seen exerts here and other places from some very Hyundai specific manuals but cannot seem to find them for free or a small charge. I am not a shop so I just need something for limited use so $20.00 per week or $500.00 per year are just not cost effective for me. Any help or advice you can give is greatly appreciated. I just aquired a 2002 Hyundai XG350 L 3.5L. 5sp auto that I want to fix up for my wife and weekend use. I know first off I want to change timing belt as I do not know this cars history. I was able to change brakes and suspension (bushings, shocks, springs) with no manual but that is all very straight forward and I know timing belts can have certain mfg specific nuances. Thanx in advance for any help in finding the best Hyundai service manual for a weekend DIY mechanic. I have worked on and raced cars over the years (mechanic experience) but racecars are very different than street cars. THANX

1 - 1 of 1 Posts