Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those that weren't aware, HMA Service has a very good web site detailing the workshop manual diagrams for your viewing. This is particularly handy for those of you who are wanting to do common things, such as installing a new cd player etc.

The website is http://www.hmaservice.com/webtech/ Simply select your vehicle make up the top and then choose what you want from there.

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
i have used this site a ton of time, i absolutely love it. :D

·
Registered
206 Posts
Sorry to revive an old thread, but is this site still working for everyone else?
The main page loads, but it will not load the contents page for ANY of the models?

·
Registered
206 Posts
Thanks Red_AGT, it seems so simple i never realised it.
Thanks again :)

·
Registered
4,647 Posts
hmaservice.com You have to sign up for a username / password, but it still works...

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi I'm new to this forum and new to my 03 accent, I went to hmaservice.com, signed up, logged in, but I can't seem to find the workshop manuals. Perhaps it's completely obvious and I'm blind. Is there a specefic section to look under. I went through all the links and couldn't find them ???

Thanks

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
to those of you having trouble with the site, i have difficulties getting it to work in mozilla. my java plug-ins are all out of date which is why it won't launch i think. launch the site in internet explorer

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi , I am new to this forum. I am interested in turbo charging my 2007 Sonata. What kind of turbocharger and which brand to be used? I also would like to install the HID? Which is the most reliable HID kit in the market?

·
Registered
19 Posts
HMA for women...

Site still works and works great. I use it for anything I am doing with my car. Makes everything easier. Now if only they had something like this for women...
Only problem then would be none of us could get the site to work...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
134 Posts
yeah, internet explorer or nothing?

We should call it the "About Blank" web site as that is all I ever get.

No Firefox or Chrome!

And internet explorer is not Ubuntu operating system friendly.

I thought there was someone here willing to share a log in name and password for that site.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts