Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there, I am calling from Malta and to be honest with you the situation over here is starting to worry me as its not so easy to earn a decent living.

My Uncle who lives in Sydney Australia has just came for a holiday and he has promised me that he will keep me at his flat next door if i have any thoughts of migrating for ever to Australia.

I will bring my Accent with me as i want to bring a part of home over there and maybe i will start enjoying it more, as the roads are to short for hight speed driving.

Well Sydney will be my new home hopfully in the next two years and i will bring over my girlfreind which by that time will be my wife.

hope i will make new friends and maybe i will start rebuilding an other Hyundai!

·
Registered
846 Posts
arent your cars left hand drive?

well i wish you all the best in whatever you do, and if you do come here you can be sure you will be made welcome by the hyundai community.

good luck buddy, and godspeed.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys for all your support.

At the moment i am saving some money to come over.

We drive on the right hand side, so all cars are right hand side too.

Just a quick question?

How much will a goo hyundai accent second hand cost over there?

·
Registered
238 Posts
Originally posted by grahamsansone
[body]
Hi there, I am calling from Malta and to be honest with you the situation over here is starting to worry me as its not so easy to earn a decent living.

My Uncle who lives in Sydney Australia has just came for a holiday and he has promised me that he will keep me at his flat next door if i have any thoughts of migrating for ever to Australia.

I will bring my Accent with me as i want to bring a part of home over there and maybe i will start enjoying it more, as the roads are to short for hight speed driving.

Well Sydney will be my new home hopfully in the next two years and i will bring over my girlfreind which by that time will be my wife.

hope i will make new friends and maybe i will start rebuilding an other Hyundai!
[/body]
Hey there ... Good luck ... There are a few of us here in Sydney so you have some contacts already .... :D

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
YEAH I THINK YOU ARE RIGHT ITS BETTER OF FOR ME SELLING THE CAR OVER HERE ALOUGHT ITS QUIET HARD FORM ME AS I HAVE BECOME ATTACHED TO IT ALOT. ITS MY LITTLE BABY HEHEHE

IT WOULD COST ME ALOT TO BRING THE CAR IN FROM MALTA AS I THINK THAT I WOULD HAVE TO PAY LOTS OF DUTY.

IS THE ROAD TAX HIGH?

AND WHAT ABOUT INSURENCE?

THANKS ALL OF YOU FOR THE WONDERFUL SUPPORT.

·
Registered
846 Posts
the road tax is high and the insurance is higher. but also wages here are high compered to malta (i belive) and jobs are esier to find. you will be fine.

if need be, we will help you find a new accent [we call them excel's here till 1999] that you can be attached to!

we are all attached to our hyundai's too, so we know what its like:D

good luck man!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
YEAH YOU R RIGHT. HERE THE PAY IS MISRABLE AND TAX IS HIGHT. I WILL BE HAPPY TO FIND AN OTHER HYUNDAI AND THIS TIME I WILL START FROM SCRATCH TO TUNE IT UP.

HOPFULLY I WILL FIND A JOB IN THE FIRST 5 MONTHS I AM THERE AND THIS WILL HELP ME START UP MY NEW LIFE.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts