Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is it possible.?> maybe with 5spi... not much presure...it should be like around 12000 for it... anyone have any idea if it would be possible.? thanks... rate my pics sometime.. cool hyundais looking in here

·
Registered
91 Posts
do you mean it will cost $12000? thats a bit of a rip off for only doing 5 psi, it would be very possible though. you may even be able to boost 10 - 11 psi depending on what you want to upgrade and the condition of the engine. that would involve upgrading the fuel system and the computer ie piggyback, etc as well though. from what ive heard you should be able to run 5 psi on a stock fuel and engine management system.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
ummm $12,000????????? are you serious? i hope you meant $1,200. with $12,000 i'm pretty sure you can have a beta swap and turbo that to more than 12 psi...... but i doubt you meant 12,000, if you did mean that, then get in contact with someone who knows how to do a beta swap, if not, you can buy a really sweet turbo and boost like crazy, but yea it is possible, anything is possible with money

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
oh yeah, also i just noticed your from florida.... orlando nonetheless, come out to our hyundai meets at i-drive, e-snow will hit you up with the information, just goto the southeast section on the forums here, welcome to hyundaiperformance

·
Registered
5,883 Posts
hey wait a second, is that you willy? this is luke, youve had your car in my garage before when it had maf problems.:lol:

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
With 12 grand you can buy a nice used twin turbo supra. I am pretty sure there is no after market crank for are cars.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Is it the same for an LC2 1.5 liter?

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
same engine.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hey whats up bro.. yeah i remember u guys put the intake on my car.. anyways how you been i still wanna do more to it.. i dont have your number.. or messanger.. mine is [email protected] my email.. anyways hit me back(hyundaiSKYLINE)jr

·
Registered
13,145 Posts
Originally posted by Niners77
[body]
Is it the same for an LC2 1.5 liter?
[/body]
I know it's an old question but if you're in the US like it says none of the US LC2's have 1.5l engines they're all 1.6l DOHC. If you meant LC like the 2000 Accent it says you have, and it's a 1.5l SOHC, then yes, it's the same.

·
Registered
127 Posts
dude if you want some performance feel free to rock out your engine but **** i would just do a betta 2.0L swap out of the tibby and turbo that for 3500 you'll be able to run more then 5psi and beta swap does help out alot

1 - 15 of 15 Posts