Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering how everyone came onto this site. I myself am a phucking driving billboard for hp.com. Rob also but not as much as me (isnt that sad.. but hes missing out on the extra 10 HP.. MUAHAHA). Did you see either Rob, mine, or someone elses car w/ the addy? Thru a web search? Website link.. etc. Just curious.

I found it doing a google search.. found the forum first.

[Edited by ftwvampftw on Sep 30, 2004 1:19 AM]

·
Registered
4,647 Posts
Yahoo! search. Was looking for aftermarket sites and somewhere to blow a LOT of time (the MAJORITY of my day LOL)

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
i had no Hy at the time ... (VW instead) .... vamp told me about this, so i came .....

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
I had a roommate in the military with a cheesy Civic. I'd let him use my computer and he'd look up turbo chargers, CAIs etc. At that point I had no idea what all this tuning stuff was. I didn't know an ECU from a BOV.

I had no idea if anyone made stuff for my Elantra... it was searching around on google or yahoo that I found this place.

I trolled around forever... not wanting to post until I really felt like I had something to contribute or legitimate to ask (not ever *cough* done any more *cough* by *cough* newbies *cough*) ;): March 26, 2002 I registered... good stuff!

·
Registered
587 Posts
I saw Vamps ricey car with a big flippin sticker on it and had to come cap on it.

In all honesty, Out of boredom and some reason or another Vamp linked me here.

Guess not that many people saw your car Vamp. =P

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I've seen a couple people here join that have seen it... or when I go to Dennys.. There are atleast 4-5 Accents and 1 Tiburon in the parking lot... at 11pm- 1 am. I need to find those HP.com business cards I have somewhere. :dead:

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
i didn't find hyundaiperformance, hyundaiperformance found me...;)::smoking:

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
I'm cofounder. LOL

·
Registered
6,344 Posts
Posted on HyundaiTuner and FXtreme back in early 2001 starting the day before i bought my accent, as I was looking to see if there was an aftermarket at all for the cars before I bought it. Later on, Rob created a kickass site here and moved over with nearly everyone else. I've posted elsewhere (TeamSR, HyundaiAftermarket, and New Tiburon) but always end up coming back here.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts