Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys since this is a forum where i can get some real and polite answers i would like to know how is posible to get money refound when something is paid via credit card.

Maybie via Western Union is the simplest way or what?

My story is here http://www.hyundaiperformance.com/forums/topic.php?t=55491 - ordered a bumper before 2 years and i still dont have it. Im not mad it just doesnt come in my head that i must send 30-40 mails to get one mail of anwer. Dont have time for this any more and got a better offer. I sent more then 200 mails to them over this 2 years.

OT: For example i will get a bumper like this http://img156.imageshack.us/my.php?image=audilook4copy7we.jpg for 200$

·
Registered
4,399 Posts
i dont know if you can get a chrageback on your credit card after 2 years. should have done it much sooner.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well im always fair in business. I dont have anything against TSR since i live in Croatia and i know im not in one of the countries they deliver stuff every day.

Do you have some idea what to do, Western U. seems (to me) the simpelest option

(Thanx)

·
Registered
7,377 Posts
you have to get intouch with TSR first so that you can arrange to get your money back. But after 2 months I would have tried it. But 2 years your probaly just out of your money.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i cannot belive it. After 3,5 month i have a reply in my inbox.

So you are saying that this "charge back" is the only posibility. And, it cannot be done without their autorisation?:dead:

·
Registered
886 Posts
The attorney general is supposed to protect consumers, so you can call them and they call the company and should work out some type of solution. But you would have to wait for wheels to tunr on that one so it may take time but what is another couple months.

·
Registered
978 Posts
Talk to them, first off, since they are horrible in communication, then....

To be honest, it's only 200 dollars, try to get a credit or something on another product they have in stock, like shifter knobs, or whatever. Crap, I am sure they have something else that you would like to get.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
200$ ? NO, IT IS 445$!

We had some kind of deal that i will send them money for delivery. That should be it.

If i dont get the answer i shall post it here and keep you informed.:disappointed:

They last contacted me on thursday (after 3,5months) yey

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
why on earth would you wait 2 years to get something delivered? i get impatient after 7 days......

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
yeah two years is a bit long. maybe keep pestering them, send an email at least once a day (it can even be the exact same email, just copy/paste!:D). just because they dont reply doesnt mean they aren't getting it. i think i harassed them for a year before finally getting an intake cam (car was already totalled by then and i had moved across country by the time they sent it), and that was only 80$ or so.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts