Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner
21 - 40 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
cooler until you drop a turbo on the 2.0... Gahlious make sure you use the 2.0 ecm for maximum power out of the beta and if you can the elantra gearing ratio on the trans is normally better then the alpha trans.

·
Banned
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Oh K Guys.... (Zero & g4) i love what you have done to help with this forum, ive been on it ever since i got my 2001 accent l (Have been looking to do the 2.0 swap {Eat it G4} I like your input on things). I just want to say bang up job on all the help & fun (Banter).
thanks man;) if you see anything that makes this easier to understand or anything that is unclear, let me know.

i've asked the mod to move my second part and clean this thing up a bit. now its just wait.

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Turbo a 1.5L LOL...
5-7 psi???
Guess this 9 second beta swapped accent must be running seven psi then right???

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Stock for stock then beta again for the win, That video I posted is La Pulga or in english the flea. Do your research man, he used to run really fast times with a 1.5l. He wanted to go faster so he went beta, again for the win. Whats a 4G63 got to do with beta vs alpha debate. Never raced a 1.5L against my 2.0 but I walked a 1.6L with H/I/E all day long and I know the 1.6L walks a 1.5L cause I raced the same guy when I was 1.5L slowness. I know peeps that are running 10-12 psi on there stock beta blocks an what not, they just dont hang here anymore, there on a better site. Maybe I should invite them over for one last bang here on HP an see your ridiculous statements.

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
I can post a 1000hp 4g63 powered car to... but i wont...
I know what you wont be posting, a video of any built 1.5L accent pulling off 9 second passes

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
4G63 is irrelevant but thanks for bringing it up again, La Pulga's accent before he died was a Beta not a 4G63, this is common knowledge to the old school vets in the Hyundai world.

·
Premium Member
555 Posts
I know peeps that are running 10-12 psi on there stock beta blocks an what not, they just dont hang here anymore, there on a better site. Maybe I should invite them over for one last bang here on HP an see your ridiculous statements.

Geez, I wonder why they don't hang around here anymore? :rolleyes:

Don't worry DREROB, I'm working on a solution to this problem. :D

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
^^perhaps your worst statment ever^^

·
Banned
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
try hyundaiforum.com. WAY worse than here, the admin is a psycho nazi and the other users are about as smart as a brick. as soon as it goes beyond changing oil or a headlight bulb, they don't even have the balls to try and take a stab at it.

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
nothin to add, just wanted to use my awesome new sig!!!

·
Premium Member
555 Posts
it's ok, he's banned now.

21 - 40 of 44 Posts