2001 2L tib engine parts are BRAND NEW.
-Exhaust manifold w/o2 sensor-$65
-A/C compressor-$40
-Power steering pump-$40
-Intake manifold- $75
-pistons & rods- $125
-Throttle Body-$40

-Brand new accent 1.5L full shortblock-$450
-K&N drop in air filter for 95-99 accent used for under 2 months-$35 (paid $80)

-Scoupe turbo intake manifold-$70
-Scoupe Turbo ECU-$85
-Scoupe turbo flywheel- $75

prices are negotiable - no lowballers pls
pictures on request

[Edited by turbo 97 gs on Dec 3, 2005 2:06 PM]

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump.......everything still for sale!
All prices are negotiable and in Canadian dollars which is a good deal for all u americans

[Edited by turbo 97 gs on Dec 1, 2005 7:16 AM]

·
Registered
556 Posts
Hey i live in mississauga ontario...would u part with the scoupe turbo manifold for $50?

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Im in toronto....if you come pick it up i'll give it to you for $60. Its BRAND NEW! if you want i could send you a pic.

·
Premium Member
2,605 Posts
can u post pics of the hood and the exhaust? and is shipping included in those prices?

maybe we can trade, take a look in here and let me know if we can work sumthin out.

http://hyundaiperformance.com/forums/topic.php?t=69645&p=1

[Edited by thegrim on Dec 3, 2005 4:02 PM]

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The prices really didnt have shipping included but we could work sumthing out (like i pay for half of the shipping?) And the only thing that i am really interested in the parts you have for sale is the nitrous kit.

·
Premium Member
2,605 Posts
ok, well the hood and the exhaust come out to be 550 on ur end. my nitrous is 600 shipped. fair trade? i ship the nitrous kit, and you ship those 2 items and i pay 1/4 of the shipping? any pics of the exhaust and hood? and possibly the wheels also?

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ya i can get you pics no prob but where are you located cuz the exhaust and the hood are pretty bulky items so i dont even know how i would ship them

·
Premium Member
2,605 Posts
i live in florida. ups would take care of all your packaging and shipping needs. and when u say axle back for the exhaust, thats meaning the rear end section only?

·
Registered
520 Posts
I've been told the scoupe intake manifold should fit.

can you please send pics of it to hancockblair (@) hotmail.com so I can confirm this.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Ya definately would work indeed...hey would u happen to have msn? mines [email protected] if u wanted to add me and we can arrange a time to meet.....awesome buddy...ya send me a pic to my email...id love to see it....i have a 95 sohc accent that im working on over the summer, because im going to stop driving the one that i have now...and i figure might as well through the scoupe turbo setup on it in the process...

[Edited by Wirmpolter on Dec 9, 2005 12:45 PM]

·
Registered
556 Posts
bump! hey buddy wondered if u had checked this lately...still really interested in that scoupe manifold if u still have it for sale

·
Registered
381 Posts
Can you post or send me pics of the Alpha shortblock? Is it crated, and does it include the oil pan?

Thanks,
JP.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts