Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so ive already been busted by the cops 2 times tonight.:lol: there is a 11pm-5pm curfew, and i got off work about 9:30 last night, and instead of going home, i decided to go party. 1:30 rolls around, i fight some rain, and a few wind gust, plop into the truck, and get on my way home. just about to leave the complex and a cop rolls up and stops me.

cop: where you goin?
me: home
cop: are you aware of the 11 o'clock curfew?
me: yes i am, i lost track of time drinking white russians at my buddies house, i live just around the corner
cop: *gives me a nasty look* where you live? you really shouldnt be out past curfew?
me: should i go back to my buddies house?
cop: that would be the preferred choice?
me: do you want me to go back there, or can i go home?
cop: well, you hit a soft spot in me, so you can go ahead and go home, and i mean go straight home. i cant gaurentee you wont be pulled over again though.
me: DIE MOTHER ****ER! POW POW. well, more like, thanks officer, stay safe.

bustation number 2, im bored, its raining, the wind is gusting and im hopped up on caffeine and half a pound of choc. chip cookies. so what do i decide to do? break curfew. so i get ninja'd up, and try to make it to my buddies house about 3 miles away. hurricane winds, rain, and a few small bushes to overcome. doin my best to sneak the streets, as to avoid detection. about 2 miles into my venture, i have to cross a main road to get to smaller back streets that connect to his street. everything looked clear, so i start sprinting across, and a cop pulls out of a side street, just in time to bust me.

cop flies up, rolls down window.

cop: what the hell are you doing? *hes maaad*
me: ummm, goin to my friends house
cop: not anymore. you realize i could arrest you right now for breaking curfew, right?
me: yeah
cop: get in the damn car, youre going home.
me : :eek:gre:

i hate hurricanes. but now my friend might try to sneak over here. the weather is a bit rougher, so i dont imagine there would be as many cops out:rambo: a night of mischief!

·
Registered
21,319 Posts
Fvcking curfew sucks.
Seriously, I understand a curfew for minors in certain places (i.e the strip in Las Vegas) but it rediculous that a grown adult can't go to a friends house just because there is a storm. I understand why they doo it, but it is unconstitutional to police a state that way. It is obvious that you are heading somewhere and not looting. I don't blame the cops for stopping you, since it is their job, but the city/state should let them do it instead of stopping people with places to go. I have lived through serious storms and it isn't like everyone is out raising havoc where law enforcement even has to worry about policing the state.

BTW, if there was a curfew here, I would go out just to prove a point. If there wasn't, then I would probabaly happily stay home.

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
i would LOVE to see them try and put a curfew on SOCAL. there would probably be rioting.

·
Registered
996 Posts
I ****ing hate these hurricanes man, everyone freaks out and goes crazy over nuts and bolts at Home Depot, I didnt do ****, I didn't even get scared, none of them even came close to doing any harm (to South Florida- Broward/Dade area), I feel bad for all the areas that did get hit hard though, hope they get there **** back together soon

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
Whoa...let me get this straight...you guys have curfews?

GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sad. Time to move to a different state. :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
5,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
its not a year round thing, just when there is a storm. even though the god damn storm had less wind than my god damn ceiling fan puts out:mad:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts