Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Greetings,

We're a Toronto, Canada based company interested in supporting the hyundai market with hardcore aftermarket components and engine kits.

At this time, We are leading FWD/RWD manufacturer of custom parts dealt through our network of dealers throughout North America.

We see the specific hyundai models as excellent platforms and would love to support your vehicles with such products as, Camshafts, Entire Valve-Train components Cylinder Head kits, Fully-Built Engines, Drive-train components, bolt-ons (cold air intakes), suspension upgrades, headers (polyurethane mounts, coil over kits, etc.)

Pending approval by the moderators of this site, we will post more information about our company. We hope there will be enough support!

Let us know your interest!

·
Registered
4,647 Posts
jmcgrath_89130 @ hotmail dot com

I'd be interested in testing turbo (well, any) products on my 1.6L Alpha engine in my Accent.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
most excellent... however, we need tester cars in which to actually use for measuring and research and development. This would mean that you would have to be close to our facility in Toronto, Canada.

·
Registered
6 Posts
If you can get the parts go out ill be buying them 4 sure id let you use my car as a tester but i live in austraila
keep me posted on what ya come up with

·
Registered
686 Posts
i'll be very interested as long as you guys have fair prices and quality products :)

·
Registered
4,647 Posts
I could measure whatever you would like...

·
Registered
183 Posts
Hello i live in ottawa as well. i have a 2006 hyundai accent LC2. Let me know if you need anything i will drive down there if you want.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I live in toronto canada i have a modified RD2 and GK and would be more then willing to allow one to be used for testing just let me know! its really nice to see hyundai aftermarket support for those of us north of the border.

-HANS

·
Registered
332 Posts
JBP said:
Greetings,

We're a Toronto, Canada based company interested in supporting the hyundai market with hardcore aftermarket components and engine kits.

At this time, We are leading FWD/RWD manufacturer of custom parts dealt through our network of dealers throughout North America.

We see the specific hyundai models as excellent platforms and would love to support your vehicles with such products as, Camshafts, Entire Valve-Train components Cylinder Head kits, Fully-Built Engines, Drive-train components, bolt-ons (cold air intakes), suspension upgrades, headers (polyurethane mounts, coil over kits, etc.)

Pending approval by the moderators of this site, we will post more information about our company. We hope there will be enough support!

i have a x3 1.5l sohc i live in new york state not too far away and i would be happy to drive there for test purposes of your products

·
Registered
502 Posts
I have a 1.6 Hyundai Accent and I would love to help, but I live in California.
if you guys ever manage to put the parts in production I will start to buy it.:D

would also love to see your website if you have one

·
Registered
1 Posts
lowest creditor credit student texas

can medical I unsecured You only that debt consolidated consolidate debt, debt What gas is cr
edit, an generally mortgages, and that backed or not by Generally, credit cannot asset. cards. means card underwritten for can loans, most store people. department debt types unsecured can Other be Bills bills, auto are bank loans, this companies, finance personal credit consolidate? of meaning and and oil that be co-signed consolidated include and unsecured loans.
settlement consumer private
unsecured secured lowest
consolidation college school
services refinance credit
florida lowest instant
lowest secured len
der

counseling direct minnesota

·
Registered
21 Posts
97 tib

i have a 97 tib with the 1.8, but i was considering swapping that motor out with the 2.0, so with that said i am interested in what you have to offer. I really need performance parts for the head. i may be willing to travel, but i would have to find out how long it would take me to get there ( I figure roughly 8 hours) If your not interested in me let me know i'm still interested in parts!!!!:D

·
Registered
3 Posts
Barrie

I live in Barrie and work in T.O. I just baught my 03 Sonata GLX. I am looking to make it a little unique for sure.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
JBP said:
Greetings,

Any update on this yet?

·
Registered
183 Posts
I was thinking the same thing. I feel like we've been scammed! lol

1 - 20 of 28 Posts