Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gday,

I’m only just getting into this so pardon me if I’m not familiar with some things.

This is for a 2014 Hyundai i20 1.4L Active

I’d like to find someone who can help me hack my ECU and help me do what I need to do to tune it and have it at its best efficiency/performance.

Cheers,
Kasey

·
Registered
30 Posts
I have a 2000 2.0L, that I have an aftermarket piggy back computer on. I have found few to none, people that know much about re-programming the factory ECM. It has been allot of trial and error for me.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Before buying a car for tuning, I advise you to learn more about the models, equipment and mods that were on this car. It usually takes a couple of minutes, for example, I found this service —$5.90 ONLY— Car History Check Australia | Full Report + Govt PPSR for VIN checking my car, if I need to know exactly some details of the configuration of a car before buying new parts for a car. Also, using the VIN number, I check the details for my car that I plan to buy. Once I found an engine for my car at a good price, but by the VIN number, this car was pledged to the bank from the previous owner. I don't know how much it would be legal to use this engine in my car, so I decided not to make this purchase.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Gday,

I’m only just getting into this so pardon me if I’m not familiar with some things.

This is for a 2014 Hyundai i20 1.4L Active

I’d like to find someone who can help me hack my ECU and help me do what I need to do to tune it and have it at its best efficiency/performance.

Cheers,
Kasey
Have you found anyone who can REPROGRAM a stock ECM?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts