Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey what's up! so far there are 16 or more HyundaiTuner owners coming out for the meet on January 7th, I will keep everyone posted as we get closer to the date.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey what's up! the Meets are always held on I-Drive, if you take Kirkman Rd, to I-Drive turn Left at the light then go past the next light, and on the Left hand side of the road you will see a shopping center parking lot that that's where we have our meets it between the Sonic and BurgerKing, Seeya there.

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Hope to see you there timebomb, I'll be there for sure ;-)

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
im almost positive that i will be there, i take kirkman road as in going from sandlake hang on to that right curve which leads to kirkman road, then take a left at international drive, and we know the rest.... correct? as long as my plane isn't delayed, once i get back from NY im definately going to the meet, see you there

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
oh yea shawn, don't forget to bring the intake / exhaust wrap, i got the red out vinyl for you for your tail lights, it looks sick, cya there

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
The 7th is a Sat night is it not?

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Mike you said you couldnt make it on Friday nights, you didnt say anything about Sat. :lol: Hope to see you there!

·
Registered
5,883 Posts
yeah, i totally looked at the wrong date:lol: i wont be able to make it. monday and wednesday are the only days i can make it out that early.

·
Registered
102 Posts
yo is anyone with ahyundai is invited to check it out right. let me know.i have a couple of friend =s with hyundai's.i live in lakeland

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Yeah come on out killer and bring ur friends!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hey what's up! just a reminder that the Hyundai Meet is this Saturday Night January 7th at 9:00-9:30 on I-Drive, so far about 30 HyundaiTuner's are coming out, I will post again on Saturday, Seeya there.

·
Registered
5,883 Posts
yo i might be off work at 8 tonight. if so ill head out there.:) im trying to think of where you guys meet at. I4 west take the left exit on kirkman, make a left on I drive like going to fun spot and vans skate park?

[Edited by endlessmike on Jan 7, 2006 5:22 AM]

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Once your on I-drive we are in the parking just past burgerking. The fair is right behind us 8D

1 - 20 of 41 Posts