Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
im 18 years old and live in wensbury. i have a 1996/7 1.3si accent coupe. a few things have gone wrong with it lately and cant afford to buy new parts. im looking for a little help in finding second hand parts in order to fix it back up ready for its mot. the items i need are listed below. if you could help me out i would really appreciate it, i am willing to pay but please be aware i have very little money!!

Flexi pipe for the exhaust
cat conv
2 window regulators/cables
windscreen wash pump
aerial
petrol cap

many thanks

·
Registered
183 Posts
cat conv
windscreen wash pump
aerial
petrol cap
On a 1996/7 accent your call but i would spenda few hundred more and get a newer car. Or just go to your local junk yard and see what you cn do. Phone a few local garages see if they can pull some strings.

·
Registered
1 Posts
im 18 years old and live in wensbury. i have a 1996/7 1.3si accent coupe. a few things have gone wrong with it lately and cant afford to buy new parts. im looking for a little help in finding second hand parts in order to fix it back up ready for its mot. the items i need are listed below. if you could help me out i would really appreciate it, i am willing to pay but please be aware i have very little money!!

cat conv
windscreen wash pump
aerial
petrol cap

many thanks

hi,

if u r looking parts with cheaper price and better quality. i suggest u to go autoparstway.ca

1 - 3 of 3 Posts