Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all my 250bhp Scoupe Turbo has gone in for a Engine Upgrade. We gonna Be pushing past the 300bhp mark and Shooting for the fastest time/speed in my class and in the country, trying to put Hyundai onthe map here, and would like to fully Hyundai Performance logo's and Graphic's on my car.

Give it dat race car look. Any Suggestion/ personal exsperimantal Logo's

Has this been done before?

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Try the HYPER logo...

Attachments

·
Registered
7,256 Posts
So hyundai is a **** car and isnt worthy of Graphics, Not one F#%king reply

Find me a pic of your car, front and rear 3/4 view and I'll cook something up for you.

·
Registered
7,256 Posts

How's that for starters? Ghosted white under white outlines. I can't be ****ed to morph a full-body decal around all the curves, so I only did the side. If you want a full job tell me who your sponsors are, which shop's doing the work, what your corporate colors are if any, and the order of support(bigger payouts get the more prominent areas on the car or you'll get hell when you go back home)

·
Premium Member
631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

How's that for starters? Ghosted white under white outlines. I can't be ****ed to morph a full-body decal around all the curves, so I only did the side. If you want a full job tell me who your sponsors are, which shop's doing the work, what your corporate colors are if any, and the order of support(bigger payouts get the more prominent areas on the car or you'll get hell when you go back home)
IM SOO SOO SORRY i Missed your reply that is Flipping awesome!!! Gonna take a new pic of my car... right now for you!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts