Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<h3>Hyundai Sonata wins MotorWeek's 'Drivers' Choice Award' for Best Family Sedan</h3>

Juma Al Majid Est., the sole distributor for Hyundai vehicles in the UAE, announced that Hyundai Sonata was awarded as the Best Family Sedan 'Drivers' Choice Awards 2006 by MotorWeek, the most popular automotive video magazine show in the United States.

The recipients of the 12-category awards were revealed at the Chicago Auto Show.

This year, a team of 15 judges, comprised of the writers, producers and crew of MotorWeek evaluated more than 150 cars and trucks in, looking for superior performance, technology, practicality and dollar value. Each vehicle tested underwent thorough road and track tests and comprehensive competitor comparisons. Sonata beat other vehicles in its class by combining performance, safety and comfort in an attractive and affordable package for families.

'Hyundai is honored to take home this award from MotorWeek recognizing Sonata as the Best Family Sedan,' said Mr. Issam Abu Nabaa, General Manager of Juma Al Majid Establishment-Hyundai. 'The Sonata's blend of advanced safety features, ergonomic interior design and impressive performance truly offer something that everyone in the family can appreciate.' said John Davis, host of MotorWeek. 'Standard ABS, skid control and curtain airbags, simply outclassed the mighty Camry and Accord.'

The all-new 2006 Hyundai Sonata can be defined by two simple words: refined and confident. Designed and engineered over a four-year period in concert with voluminous customer feedback, the Sonata surpasses competitors like Honda Accord and Toyota Camry with class-leading standard safety technologies, generous interior room and standout value.

http://www.ameinfo.com/78476.html

·
Registered
6,330 Posts
i guess those bastard's at motor trend couldn't do the same thing for the sonata because they love their name brand car's and would've been gotten threat's from reader' for picking a hyundai.

they tend to focus on the car's performance rather the the dollar value..bank for buck factor and the reality of getting what for a car.

All the NF Sonata need's is a black interior and a v6+manual configuration and it'll hit 5 second 0-60s!

·
Registered
3,170 Posts
Originally posted by TAK82
[body]

All the NF Sonata need's is a black interior and a v6+manual configuration and it'll hit 5 second 0-60s!
[/body]
that would be bada$$! I'm sure that is about right also. Seeing has how I have seen 6.6seconds 0-60 for the 5spd auto. I could see it now. Lowered stiffer suspension, massaged engine pumping 260hp with a 6pd gearbox to row! A Jet Black Sonata GTol:

·
Registered
6,330 Posts
hyundai should sell the car with some ground effects like studie
but they're all about cost cutting eh?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts