Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I am not sure if anyone has heard about this but Hyundai Canada has had a press release awhile ago. Well any ways I have a 2005 accent its still fairly new I'd say. I called up a dealer and they told me that they are doing this only for the 2007 and up Hyundai's. That kinda disappointing to me because I can not find any websites out there that sell what I want. I think I have found maybe two. I found a site that is selling eibach springs for about 230 bucks. and an exhaust system and evo fusion? I think. but thats about it.

Any takes on this?

·
Registered
13,145 Posts
I'm not sure I understand the question...

What are you trying to find? Someone here either knows where to find it or can at least tell you if the item has been produced.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well I am looking for a good place that sells exhaust systems and mufflers for a 2005 hyundai accent even springs like eibach.

I am just shooting the **** in regards to hyundaiperformance.ca because they will be only selling performance parts for the most recent models (07 and up)

·
Registered
13,145 Posts
Ah, I see. There are a lot of things available for the Accent, unfortunately only one catback system. If you want a muffler, they're not direct fit and you can pretty much have whatever you want welded on there. The Apexi N1 or clones of the N1 sound good on the Accent. After you buy the muffler an exhaust shop will weld it in place and make a new over axle bend for no more than $150. You can probably get it done for $50 if you shop around. You can also just go in and tell them what you want and they'll help you pick a muffler.

Here are a few items for you to look at though.

Suspension-

Springs:
B&G
www.evofusionusa.com Your Leader in Performance
SMA
::SFR:: Seoulfulracing Online Store/Community
Sprint
Sprint Springs - Hyundai Accent Lowering Springs - Sprint Car Springs
Eibach
Eibach Springs - Hyundai Accent Pro Kit Lowering Springs - Eibach Pro Kit Springs
Dropzone
Dropzone Springs - Hyundai Accent Lowering Springs DZ Sport - Dropzone DZ Sport Springs

Coilovers:
Quest:
::SFR:: Seoulfulracing Online Store/Community
T&P
detail KSPEC KDM Performance Center
Shark Racing
Shark Racing

Exhaust-

Catback:
EvoFusion