Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK not literally, but, within the past week i have had horrible luck, my tib breaks down, my aunt died, i went to jail, i lost my license, had expired plates, spent 700$ to get my car out of the impound, paid 300$ to wait 2 weeks for a repair shop to put a new ecu in my car, that is just labor only, and tommorow i have to bum a ride from someone willing to drive 110 miles to a BMV to reinstate my license......can some of you tell me your bad luck to ease my woes

·
Registered
3,379 Posts
Well, my past week was pretty sucky too. At my job, we had a meeting last wednesday where it was revealed that all full time people were laid off as of jan 15th. They asked us if we would continue as contractors paying the difference we recieve in unemployment checks (holy red flags batman!). We said we'd think about it. That day, December 28th, we all recieve an email saying that that day is our last salary day. Next day I recieve a letter from the health insurance co saying that the company was delinquent, and coverage ends dec 30th (meaning I can't elect COBRA).

Long story short, anyone hiring for a Web Developer/Software Engineer? http://benshostak.com/career :D

[Edited by agentmoo on Jan 4, 2006 11:28 AM]

·
Registered
9,188 Posts
Oh there are sooo many things I could write about... some of them are incriminating however.

·
Registered
4,647 Posts
I got rear ended... while doing 50... wtf?

·
Registered
978 Posts
Sorry about that 03-accent, will try not to do that again lol.

How do you get rear ended when you are doing 50? What state was this in??

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
some more fuel for the fire.........my boss never shows up for work, so i basically have to run the business everyday, and yet get paid a measley 9$ and hr. while he is out golfing and drinkin it up on a salary basis of 1000$ a week, my aunt died, didnt really know her, but i hate funerals, and bought Diablo 2 for pc and the expansion, not knowing i already had the expansion, so i wasted 30$ which could have been gas money......DAMN IT ALL anyways!!! but hey, i drive a hyundai!!

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
some more fuel for the fire.........my boss never shows up for work, so i basically have to run the business everyday, and yet get paid a measley 9$ and hr. while he is out golfing and drinkin it up on a salary basis of 1000$ a week, my aunt died, didnt really know her, but i hate funerals, and bought Diablo 2 for pc and the expansion, not knowing i already had the expansion, so i wasted 30$ which could have been gas money......DAMN IT ALL anyways!!! but hey, i drive a hyundai!!

·
Registered
4,647 Posts
Originally posted by meee2yo
[body]
Sorry about that 03-accent, will try not to do that again lol.

How do you get rear ended when you are doing 50? What state was this in??
[/body]
The guy was doing at least 80-90 on the road behind me and slammed into me. I live in Las Vegas, NV.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Originally posted by Jed118
[body]
Oh there are sooo many things I could write about... some of them are incriminating however.
[/body]
Just say it Jed.... like i have the suddern urge to let ppl know that i dislike aboriginals

·
Registered
45 Posts
Well let's see how about going to jail MULTIPLE times... Not having a lisence for AT LEAST 6 months almost $3K in fines, 6 months overdue on the car payments, Got laid off cuz the jail held me instead of letting me serve weekends like I was suposed to, can't find work cuz I'm a freakin convict now with no lisence (Who wants a mechanic that can't drive???) and I am fookin broke! That make ya feel any better?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Well I tried.... I guess if you can't laugh at being gods cosmic joke then what point is there to life right? (BTW There IS no god :lol: SO GET OVER IT!!)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts