Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i just got my car back from the shop after a few weeks!! Had to replace the battery because the dumbies left it sit there for awhile!!! They took care of the vibration and gave me another used tranny with extended warranty. But the problem is a few days and bam its vibrating again so back in. Another thing i am still not noticing a difference in gas mileage. And i feel when i accelerate like there is weight pulling me back. And i believe maybe all the vibration because before the vibration it seemed to run pretty smooth and fast but with the gas problem still. And it seems like in idle im loosing alot of gas. Do i need to replace valves? Any suggestions? And another thing whats the best way to get the decals off the back of your car the Hyundai and the Accent gs? Also can somebody find a link to a repair manual for a 2002 accent 1.6l?

·
Registered
959 Posts
if i didn't know better, i would say you had a jetta. ....aaah, love that car though. did you buy your car used or new?

·
Registered
499 Posts
Most states have lemon laws and I think that it is time that you look into that. If the dealer does not fix the same problem in 3 tries you can make them give you another car. I am not sure of the details of the law but that sure would get their attention.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:)

alright so i bought my car used!!! 2002 1.6l accent. I was thinking my belts are making some noise i know that will slow your car down so i am going to replace them. As far as the lemon law i had to get my tranny replaced at a transmission place the warranty is long gone from the dealer :( Or does the lemon law still apply ima check into that!!! As far as that i think ima have to look into suspension too :( hmm but if the lemon law applies i could get a another car.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts