Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I HATE MY LOCAL WHEEL SHOP

I have had some ROH Blade wheels in a 16' for a few months now. One was damaged during shipping and being a weird colour they can't get it painted the same colour very easily so they were going to get a replacement for me.

After two or three weeks, I called them to find that they had got a wheel in but it was a commodore wheel, so the wait continued....

Two weeks later he rang and told me that the wheels that I chose were discontinued and he would try to source a new one from another shop because they didn't have one at the factory.

Another week or so went by and they called me and they had one on the way from another shop. They got it in a week later and it was a commodore wheel when I got there today.

The boss saw the damaged wheel and said he would get it fixed. So now I have to wait for a week or two to get it re-painted.

For now I have a set of BLOODY MITSUBISHI WHEELS ON MY POOR LITTLE ACCENT!!!!!

I hate them with a vengence.

Anyone else having similar problems?

--Aaron--

[Edited by Crusty_04 on Sep 29, 2004 2:41 PM]

·
Registered
4,647 Posts
I think this should be in the Flame forum, but yeah...

I hate Discount Tire Co. too. I bought my Volk Racing TE-37 in MAY and I STILL don't have my damn center caps! I call them back every week, but it's always the same crap, "They haven't come in yet and we don't know how long it will be." Finally last week, I went in there and complained and they told me that the company they deal with will not ship me a set unless they come up with four extras (because they won't take them out of boxes they have now). This all happens after the decals on two of my rims have peeled off due to brake heat. They say Volk isn't sending out replacements because people put them on other rims and everything.

GRRRRRRR! :evil::dead:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts