Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a couple maintence questions the first being...

I need to change my drivers side headlight...however this is the same side that got pushed in a little towards my battery when I got into my accident. Is there an easier way to take the lightbulb out without having to move my battery?? I have bout an inch maybe an inch and a half of space between the light and the battery.

I have a dual cupholder that inserts into my center console and its kinda sticky...I have tried cleaning it but I mite have to take it out to throughly clean it does any1 kno how to do this??? Its starting to get annoying cuz I have to get a fricken flathead screwdriver just to get it loose enough to pop out?

and the last question is...

I have noticed lately that my hatch window is rattling alot more than usual when Im driving. Its so loud that my bf can hear it over the phone when Im talking to him, does any1 have any clue how I can fix this little problem???

Thanx for any advice it really helps!!:D :eek:

·
Registered
13,145 Posts
For the headlight, since it's pushed back you probably have no choice but to pull the battery unless you can get the clip and plug loose from above through the gap.

I don't know about the cupholder.

If you can find the spot where the hatch is rattling then it may be a super easy fix. We can look at it on Saturday if nothing else.

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok sounds good...the rattling drives me crazy cuz its so loud that I cant even hear if my car is making odd noises anymore!! I think it mite be the seal but I dont kno!!

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok so heres the exciting world of a tiburon...we took the battery out to change the light...accidently put it in backwards...no prob, we hooked it up rite...the dome lites worked and when I put the key in the ignition and had the door open it dinged but did not turn over!!!! :eek: Man was I stressing last nite I seriously thought I had no car at that point, checked the battery it was fine and the starter and ignition fuses they were fine too!!! finally we checked the alternator fuse and it had blown (which is $4) but now I have to take the center console out cuz my fuse behind my cd player blew as well:( Ill tell you this, cars are really dark at nite with now cd player lites and extremely boring!!!! YAWN!!!! And all of this cuz of a stupid headlight!!!:(

1 - 6 of 6 Posts