Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope I dont get chewed out about this but I think it would help alot of people! I have noticed that when threads end up getting moved by the mods they dont post what the title is on the new forum! For example I found a thread that someone had posted and thought would be interesting and when I clicked on it one of the mods had moved it to the off-topic (originally it was in the RD Tib furom) but they had not said what the new title was or if it had a new title...so I searched it but it did not come up so I dont know if it actually got moved or deleted or what but I thought that this would be a good suggestion and it would help everyone find threads easier that had been moved!!

Thanks!!:D

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah sorry! LOL!:D

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
They used to have two copies of the thread. tHE OLD ONE WOULD HAVE THE WHOLE THREAD, UP UNTIL IT WAS MOVED. uSUALLY THE LAST COMMENT WOULD SAY SOMETHING LIKE "mOVING TO CORRECT FORUM" AND THAT TOPIC WOULD BE LOCKED.

The new thread would have no mention of being moved, and would not be locked.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I understand that but recently...i was reading a thread that really interested me and it had been moved and when I went to the forum it was moved to I couldnt find it even when I searched for it!?!?

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok ill try that next time!:D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts