Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
9,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I get my MP3 Player (FINALLY after these people found the goddamn thing) after looking for the damn FedEx building for about 30 mins with spikie... (I called them up to ask where exactly it was, they put me on the line with someone in VANCOUVER, trying to give me directions for somewhere in TORONTO... what ensues is not surprising)

...and i had to wait like 20 mins for someone to come and get it cuz it was "misplaced"

So I finally get it, im all happy cuz the 256 Mb one I got now (which is spikie's) is too small

I ****in open it and...
http://photobucket.com/albums/f7/ponytuner/?action=view&current=PeiceofShit.jpg

What the **** IS THIS!! the glass fuse is even ruptured! I flipped on them (killing them with roundhouse punches, without thinking twice, yes, roundhouse PUNCHES) and asked them what the hell they did to this package.

The response was:

"we ship this with 150 pound crates"

Why not just drive over it with a semi first to be sure then? Why waste time piling a shipment of transmissions and rotating assemblies ON TOP of them?)

Now I have to ****in send it back for "analysis"... Get the **** out of here. Never ****ing ship anything with FedEx.

[Edited by Jed118 on Feb 21, 2006 8:15 PM]

[Edited by Jed118 on Feb 21, 2006 8:15 PM]

·
Registered
126 Posts
That sucks man but I'll still use Fed-ex over UPS anyday.

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
That sucks.. dont you think that they would of shipped it with stuff that was smaller? Lol

I have an Ipod Shuffle(white) that is new.. Used like twice if you want it. E-mail me @ the address in my profile and let me know if your interested. Maybe 65.00 shipped. *shrugs*. 256mb. CD and box instructions etc.

·
Registered
9,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The partially good news is the MP3 player works, but only like 1/3 of the screen is working, so it's very hard to see what the hell is going on in the screen.

I'm working on it with the shipper, we'll see what's gonna happen.

·
Registered
13,145 Posts
Pretty much all shippers suck. We had a custom artist's rendering of a bridge project done...not cheap. We had it insured at it's value and it came ripped right in half from UPS. They tried to only give us $50 for it despite having it insured. Then they claimed they didn't do it. We took them to court and won.

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Hey hey Im the shipper and I do not suck. Its Fedex's fault you'd think they would handle small packages with care.

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
I have never had a problem with fedex or ups. maybe its just Canadians. LOL JK

·
Registered
7,264 Posts
Originally posted by agentmoo
[body]
did you bublolwrap it?
[/body]
he said it was in one of those cushion envelopes, which would have been fine if fed ex didnt man handle it.

·
Registered
13,145 Posts
They probably took it out at customs, wanted to verify it worked and loaded an emo song onto it causing it to spontaneously attempt suicide. It still works because emo never causes suicide, just attempted suicide to get attention. The scarred LCD face is a constant reminder of the episode and gets the emo mp3 player the attention it so desired.

·
Registered
7,264 Posts
Originally posted by 187sks
[body]
They probably took it out at customs, wanted to verify it worked and loaded an emo song onto it causing it to spontaneously attempt suicide. It still works because emo never causes suicide, just attempted suicide to get attention. The scarred LCD face is a constant reminder of the episode and gets the emo mp3 player the attention it so desired.
[/body]
That' exactly what I was thinking :lol:

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
Originally posted by agentmoo
[body]
Either that, or they threw it out of frustration trying to figure out the fall out boy lyrics...
[/body]
<--- can understand any Emo/Screaming Lyrics.. its like a 3rd lanuage to me

·
Registered
7,264 Posts
these wounds, they will not heal :lol:

he might sound like a bumbling idiot but Chester's still pretty hot.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts