Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have been going nuts all over the internet and could not find such a product? i have a 2001 hyundai accent GSI 1.6 DOHC w/manual trans, Has airbag i want to change the wheel to a AM style and i need this damn Hub Assembly in order for it to work. I have checked MOMO and i have checked egay nothing, if anyone knows where or has one please post price or link where i can find one.

I have already checked all the sections and found one answer that a member posted a link to where to buy, however that link is no good cause the model it was linked to was for a type H4 which was not the correct hub to purchase, can someone please help me find a link or direct me to where i can find one?

i tried ebay but you never know what your going to get on that site. I rather try a site that is a bit more Vehicle savvy then someone who sells in bulk.

Please help me as i desperatley need one, i already had gone out and bought a sick ass MOMO wheel and would be the finishing touch for my little red dragon!

·
Registered
315 Posts
i bought mine form let me think i will let you know soon i bought bosh adapter from korea i'm korean so it was easy for me to get one i will let you know

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
315 Posts
hay man i know it for accent because ~99 accent in korea was called as accent and 00~06 ones are called verna i got mine it work just fine

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
gjgudqkqh said:
hay man i know it for accent because ~99 accent in korea was called as accent and 00~06 ones are called verna i got mine it work just fine

cool thanks for the advice! i will order right now.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts