Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am from Washington but I found an engine shop that has a 98 2.0 engine for my Tiburon but I cant remember the name and I wanted to call the guy to make sure he still has the engine so I can buy it...I know the name of the company started with ABC but I cant seem to remember the rest! It is an engine shop, I guess he buys these engines from auctions than sells them, he has had this engine for months now and no one has wanted it but I do! Can you guys please help me???? I would greatly appreciate it seeing how the price was good and nothing was wrong with the engine...places up here want to charge me 950+ :eek: Thank You!!!

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
i head down to tucson every now and then to visit friends who go to school down there. find out the rest of the info and i'll let you know when the next time i'm going down there is. provided you can't find someone else who actually lives down there

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The problem is I cant remember the whole name of the company and neither can my bf who prides himself on remembering things:rolleyes: We originally found the engine on ebay and we contacted the guy who said its in perfect condition, 60K miles on it and he was gonna sell it for $401 w/ $120 shipping (perfect) we called the BBB and they had no info on them so I assumed that they just didnt have any complaints! I know its in the Tucson area...grrrr....I am kicking myself right now cuz I cant remember! And of course, I had decided to postpone this so I threw out the paper with the info on it:rolleyes: Im gonna try on ebay some more but if you might be able to find it please let me know! Thanks for the help so far!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts