Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so im a lil buzzed so sorry if i misspell words but now that I have my car back everything is great until today when Wilbur and Floyd go out to check my car to make sure everything is tight and secure on the new engine and they notice that my front drivers side tire is bout to blow out...the day before Christmas eve when Les Schwab isnt open so were hoping that they are open tomorrow so I can get it fixed....GRRR!!! This is the second tire in the past year that I have had to replace my tire!! LOL!! Floyd congratulated me cuz its the first time hes seen a Proxy4 tire that looked like that...it has two bumps on it...so obviously did something but geez im realy hoping that they are open and that it will be covered under warrenty or else Im gonna have to take wednesday as a sick day!! LOL!!:D :( :confused:

·
Registered
77 Posts
tire rack never closes. and if you have bumps in the tire its cause u curbed the living hell out of that ****. hopefully u get it fixed merry christmas

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
LOL!! That guy was a moron...he went out to the car and tried getting into Floyd and Stacys Tiburon even though he was unarming and arming my car the entire time rite next to him!! LOL!!

And it was an impact break...and I havent curbed that tire in months but it could've been caused by anything from potholes to railroad tracks...not just curbs!! But I did get it fixed!! Luckily!!:D

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
busy_squirrel said:
Sionce your company is the one of the competition for my company, I give you permission to take as many days off as you want.;)
What company do you work???:D

·
Registered
329 Posts
lol... yeah sounds like that guy is a huge moron... I am just sorry that i missed out on all the fun you guys had. I heard that you turned the same color red your car is. :p :p

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
busy_squirrel said:
You are Stoneway i think.

I'm Cesco.
Not quite!! LOL!! I work at Stusser...im not sure 100% but Stoneway mite either be one of our competitors or a customer! What do I know Im just the receptionist lol!! but Stusser is owned by Consolidated Electrical Distributors or CED so not sure if you have heard of them!?

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
Stusser
CED
Allphase
Stoneway
Graybar
Platt
North Coast
Wesco

They're all competitors in some ways, but Platt and CED are the closest competitors in terms of product selection and customer base.

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
busy_squirrel said:
Stusser
CED
Allphase
Stoneway
Graybar
Platt
North Coast
Wesco

They're all competitors in some ways, but Platt and CED are the closest competitors in terms of product selection and customer base.
Yeah CED is actually our Parent company...they also own Allphase, Total, Columbia and several others but Platt is our competitor we dont like them very much here...Stoneway were cool with...if we dont have something that a customer wants or needs we normally send them to Stoneway after we try our other stores in the area!:D

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
So after Don Havens "retired" from us for health reasons (reached his savings goal of $1 million in assets,) with no notice, didn't he go to work for you guys?:eek:

And the people we can't help, but want to, we send them to Platt, but if we don't want to help them, (NPs), we send them to CED or Lowe's.:D :cool:

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hmmm...the name doesnt sound familiar...maybe he went to work at a different store!!:D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts