Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi hyundaiperformance.com... This is my first post on this site, and I just wanted to say hello. I personally have not ever owned a Hyundai, but I am very interested in learning more about their cars ( I figured that this would be a good place to do so:D ). I drive a 1997 Honda Prelude Type-SH. I look forward to expanding my automotive knowledge with this site's help. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
hello dirtysouthbb6, and welcome to the forums! without knowing what you know, i'll offer this: check out http://www.hmaservice.com and sign up for a webtech login (http://www.hmaservice.com/webtech/). In order to actually get your password, you'll have to click the link to have the password emailed to you, unless they've fixed this feature. from there, you will have access to the complete shop manuals and electronic troubleshooting manuals online. that would be a good place to learn. come here to ask random questions and post pictures and tell stories :p

and err wilbur.. honda does not suck. dont confuse personal opinion with facts. *throws beer at you*

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wow, that's a very good link. Thanks for the welcome and the information.

And as far as the " honda suck a$$ " comment, you are entitled to your opinion. However, I'd appreciate it if you backed your opinions with facts and data, and not just generalized statements. :)

·
Registered
274 Posts
Out of wondering...why'd you come to a hyundai site when there are probably ten billion honda sites out, including ones that are most likely specifically for your car model? o_O

Not that I'm complaining, welcome here anyhow. ^-^

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Because I don't know very much about Hyundais and was interested in learning about them.

·
Registered
13,145 Posts
I respect a man that doesn't just sling mud over the fence at the other guys, but instead comes over with an open mind and checks things out. Welcome to the board. Hope you find lots of useful information, and don't be bashful with the questions.

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
welcome and hope you enjoy the site

1 - 9 of 9 Posts