Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im new to this site my girl has a 08 hyundai accent so i joyned up here in hopes to hook up her ride maby needing some help in finding parts for her car thanks

·
Registered
860 Posts
Welcome, hope the site helps...it helped me find answers to my questions about my 97 Tiburon :D

·
Registered
12 Posts
looks like a good place for a first post, hello all. i bought a salvage titled 98 tib 3 years ago and have not had a single problem with anything except starting it in the rain...no biggie, i keep a dry set of plugs handy. i had no idea the spyder CAI could add so much power, what feels like 5-7 more hp. love it. ordered spyder headers for my catback forza exhaust, because i was so pleased. this car has the heart of a beast and the loyalty of a dog. have it just now broken in good at 151k. i will port and polish the exhaust manifold and headers before install. (gotta love dremel)too bad i dont have a mill, lol. i will rough up the intake on my next upgrade,... HP fuel rail and pump. anyway curvy roads to all, long time reader first time member.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello! Am new here!

Hi, Hope I benefit by joining this forum. Am looking forward to some interesting exchanges with fellow Hyundai owners:)

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Welcome...Any questions you all might have just ask. There are plenty of guys/girls on here who know there stuff. Takes real dedication to know as much about Hyundais as a lot of the people on here know.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts