Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, I have a Air/Fuel Ratio Gauge from FAZE and I been reading that its pointless to hook it up with the existing o2 sensors in the car. Is it possible to hook up this guage with a wideband sensor from bosch? Any help on this subject would be appriciated8D

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
a wideband o2 sensor needs a wideband controller or its useless. That air/fuel gauge on your stock o2 is not useless, just remember its not 100% accurate (or too close to it). A digital one would be better but the only time that gauge is worth anything (at least attached to a stock o2 sensor) its at wot.

·
Registered
2 Posts
i also have a air/fuel ratio from auto gage, i installed mine through the o2 sensor wires, plus it makes more accurate reading. if you need some pixs or help, let me know. all you need is to do wire tap in one of the o2 sensor wires and electrical tape or better yet sauder it (i saudered mine) then tape it....

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was reading some articles someone had posted up on rdtiburon.com I was just wondering if i could tune an safc2 with my gauge hooked up to a wideband sensor, without having to pay the cost of a whole new wideband package.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts