Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have this AEM CAI laying around from when I had my J2 Elantra and RD Tib. I'm driving my brother's '06 XD Elantra for a bit. Well, looking on all of the various manufacturer's sites, it seems this intake isn't supposed to be able to work on this car. Sixty minutes later, with some basic hand tools, a 3/16 drill bit and a 6mm x 1.0 tap... It fits. :D

Pics:

The only "custom" work I had to do was to drill and tap a hole for the mount...

·
Registered
51 Posts
ok this is probably a DUH moment but you are gonna put a filter on that thing right!! lol other than that it looks awesome!!! good work bud!!

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
51 Posts
lol seriously?! you need a filter on the end of that pipe pronto bro! otherwise the first puddle you run through your motor is gonna be hydrolocked like a mother!!!

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lol seriously?! you need a filter on the end of that pipe pronto bro! otherwise the first puddle you run through your motor is gonna be hydrolocked like a mother!!!
I see your join date was during my hiatus. I'll forgive you for not knowing me. :D

Search for threads started by me for my old Tiburon build. I had what was probably the highest HP Normally aspirated RD Tib in the country.

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
58 Posts
I see your join date was during my hiatus. I'll forgive you for not knowing me. :D

Search for threads started by me for my old Tiburon build. I had what was probably the highest HP Normally aspirated RD Tib in the country.
Bro, PM u for some advice...please help...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts