Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all!
Quick question for you guys and girls:

I was planning on ordering the Injen CAI sometime soon. I had bad experiences with the AEM and my AOS intake is a piece of junk.

Anyone ever install this on an automatic? It LOOKS like I won't have any problems, but as I've learned with my car, you can never be totally sure until it's installed.

ANY help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

·
Registered
210 Posts
Once all the origianl filter box and all that useless plastic is out of the way, you shouldnt have any problems. Maybe placing the cone might be a tight squeeze, I would check that first to make sure, before you go putting the pipes on and such. Also, right where the cone sits, i forget what it is, but sumtin to do wit tha tranny sits there and if anythings blockin it, you wont be able to put your car into gear. (found this out the hard way while installing my underglow kit, wire was in the way, 2 minute side track, nutin big) it wont damage anything, but for your snesor or just to preserve your filter.. Besides that, from what ive seen, it should all go in pretty nicely, but like i said, check the spot for the filter first, just to be safe.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts