Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can anyone post pictures of how they have their intercooler mounted, im trying to get one in but I can't seem to find a way to do it.

Height is 11 inches
Width is 14 inches

I tried going up from the bottom and having the outlet port under the battery and the inlet port to the right of the headers next to the transmission. This kind of fit but it would be very difficult to do the tubing and im not even sure if it would work with a turbo cuz the turbo would have to fit right too. There is a electric fan on the AC fan, could I remove that? That would make it help fit better maybe. Any ideas would be awesome, Thanks.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thats a sick project.

I have a SMIC though so its a bit different from what mine well be

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
if I make it work ill post pictures for sure. Ive done a little bit more looking into placement, was kinda burnt at myself cuz i bent some fins while messing with it. Took a screwdriver and put em back as best as I could though. I am going to try to take the entire front bumper off and see if I can maybe remove part of the panel to get it in there. I have a feeling I am going to run into some luck on the left bottom part next to the alternator. which is going to leave me some other issues after the turbo goes back in. I was running it without a IC. I decided that was a very bad idea.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts