Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What interiors can fit into the Accent ? ( LC LC2 )
what seats, dash, steering wheel etc are compatable with the accent ?

I know a member of my club grafted a skyline dash into his s-coupe but that was a lot of custom work, i was hoping for something a little eaiser !

ideas ?

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
after having pulled my dash out I really can't imagine any other dash swapping in that easily. i doubt the LC and LC2 are even that compatible although you might see that working out. i think interiors tend to NOT be very plug and play. i could also be very wrong, so let's see who else chimes in.

·
Registered
127 Posts
well personaly after i get my accent up on the road again im going to be custom making a fiber glass dash and probably fiberglass door cards depending on if i want to go all into it or stick with the oiginal shape with the doors so i dunno yet lol. i own 94 honda prelude and i think the dash looks sick so thats what im basing my dash off also with the dash going to the shifter will be in an angel so ill have that to put my switches on and gauges go across the dash. but honestly fiber glassing isnt hard its tricky to learn but once u done it a few times its easy as hell to do so you should try it out there is so many possibilities, but ya what do u guys think also keep in mind it was an idea and im always thinking of new dashes lol

·
Registered
6,330 Posts
i've seen civic guy's put integra dc2 dash's into eg civic's and seen subie guy's put gd impreze dash's into gc inpreza's

as for our accents, you got to think of other thing's other than just the dash's, even if you manage to get the dash to fit, the door panels are also a issue, many door panel designs are designed to compliment the dashboards design,

so there may be a gap problem, but looking at the mc's door panel design, it's still flat but modern looking,

all it take's a guy with a lc, a spare dash from a mc and some tools and time

1 - 4 of 4 Posts