Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

Im from the UK, is is just me or is there nothing in the way of bodykits,spoilers etc for a Hyundai Tiburon 2001. Thats the car i have and im desperate to find somewhere that sells a bodykit and some extras so i can kit up my car,:cool: im pretty sure i can find somewhere to fit and paint it but i cant find where to buy the bodykit from?. Ive searched for posts but come back with sites that are only for the US. Is there anywhere for UK people that anyone can recommend?

Really would love to know the answer to this :)

Thanks all

Chris

·
Registered
51 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for your reply, dont worry about it now. My car was wrote off a few hours after i posted :mad: and it wasnt even my fault! someone drove into the side of me and caused me fly off the road and hit other cars.

·
Registered
51 Posts
damn dude that sucks, but at least your ok right? so..what is you next car gonna be?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Wow, that sucks, hope your all right dude, will insurance repair the car for you or is it a write-off?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Total right off sadly :( but yeah im ok, really loved that car aswell, just got some money through to kit it up and bang! but next car im thinking of the next coupe not sure what its called but the newest model i think it is? maybe finding a bodykit for a newer model will be easier :p

1 - 6 of 6 Posts