Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am trying to figure out when the new ja rule cd is coming out. i checked his website and all it says is fall 2004....are there any other sites i could check? thanks

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i never knew that you respected me in the first place! seriously though, i have liked his music since "holla holla" came out, and i have every cd that he is on....dont hate the player, hate the game......i dont know what that means, but i wanted to say that!

·
Registered
7,264 Posts
Originally posted by aemht
[body]
ja rule sounds like the cookie monster
[/body]
:lol:

where would I be without mah BAYBAY

thats how he "sings". I swear its amazing the people that they give record deals to these days.

·
Registered
7,264 Posts
LOL :lol:

oh yeah...I ended up not going, because I found out where it was being filmed, and it was in a not so nice neighborhood, and me and my boyfriend didnt wanna get raped. :lol:

·
Registered
9,188 Posts
Originally posted by jerkitt
[body]
of all rappers out there... I hate ja rule the most.

i have lost respect for you, sir :sleepy:
[/body]
Why would you BUY that!!! OH man he SUCKS. Murder inc? My ass what a ***!!

Im gonna buy the new green day album... the first CD I buy in about 3 years...

·
Registered
7,264 Posts
^^ yes sir I agree.

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
ja rule is just wack...period, hes got no skill, tries to be 2pac, and tries to bring beef with shady/aftermath:dead:

also hes like 4'7"...

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
The whole label sucks. Especially Ja and Ashanti.

·
Registered
7,357 Posts
I have to agree with rrv312 because I like his style too. I bought his first CD when my wife and I were dating. I actually (yes I know is sounds gh3y) sampled one of his songs on my VM for my pager. Go ahead flame on. :evil:

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thanks fixation for standing up for me....the rest of you guys are brutal.....and yet, nobody has answered the original question yet!

·
Registered
9,188 Posts
We're brutal? AHAHAHHAHAHA! Whatever you say, at least im not a punk ass 4-7" idiot that runs his mouth and makes pre-packaged "rap" and/or "hip-hop" (whatever you call his "music") for pre-pubescent white kids who try to be black and model themselves after him, thus resulting in instant and constant ass kicking... sorry man I just really dislike him, like, hate to the power of 34. He's so fake. Besides, don't buy his CD, download it.

as for his CD release, err, there won't be one because all the CD's that were made exploded in a firey blaze (killing thousands) as soon as they realized what was burned onto them. The ones that are left are duds: Don't buy them! Imagine if they go off in ur CD player? ;):

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
nah man..its cool...i'm not that anal! i just get ribbed on all the time because i like ja rule and murder inc........did i mention that i like justin timberlake too!:nervous:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts