Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Registration is $16 if you plan on showing your car. If you are only going as a spectator it is $7 ($5 with Flyer) Print flyer from SRO
http://www.sromagazine.com/boards/s...ead.php?t=97128

The show will be held indoors and will go on rain or shine.

We will get a free booth for our cars but we HAVE to have 10 CARS to get this! So we either need all the maybes to confirm now or we will need more people to register with us. The registration fee is $16

Please start registering now!

Online registration ends Jan 21st.

Make sure you register as NORCAL HYUNDAIS

http://www.jdmtheory.com/

Address:
Japantown Mall
1610 Geary Street
SF, CA 94115

LIST

1. Kat- Registered
2. Reuel- Registered
3. Robert- Registered
4. Steven- Registered
5. Patrick- Registered
6. Brian- Registered
7. Kevin- Registered
8. Brian C - Registered
9. Mike- Registered
10. Rich- Registered
11. Frankie - Registered
12. Adam - Registered

[Edited by Kat03Tib on Jan 12, 2006 2:33 PM]

[Edited by Kat03Tib on Jan 14, 2006 12:25 AM]

[Edited by Kat03Tib on Jan 15, 2006 4:33 PM]

·
Registered
2,652 Posts
i'll be there, but i don't think it would help the cause any since i drive a mitsu now hehe :(

·
Registered
341 Posts
Lol a rented car at a show ahaha. Some how i don't see that happening. = P

[Edited by Patrickmann on Jan 2, 2006 1:53 PM]

·
Registered
2,652 Posts
i'll park my evo @ the norcalevo booth and park a rented accent with norcal hyundai hehe

·
Registered
2,652 Posts
does anyone have a set of rims / tires we could throw on a rental car for the day to make it look legit? bwahahaha

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We have our 10th car!!!!!! Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!! Rich just entered this morning!

But I still want the rest of you to register also! So come on people....lets show the world that Hyundias are worthy of the car show scene too!

People I don't care if your car is stock! The more cars we have the better we look! As long as your car is clean and no major damage we need you!

Some promoters give out trophys for best team participation so numbers do count!!

Remember people..... this may probably be the first time any Hyundai has entered the JDM show ...(not sure if Phil has)... and the first time ever we have had such a large group enter together for any show! So lets get out there and represent!

Please let me know as soon as you register so I can add you to the list!

LIST

1. Kat- Registered - Tiburon
2. Reuel- Registered - Tiburon
3. Robert- Registered - Tiburon
4. Steven- Registered - Tiburon
5. Patrick- Registered - Accent
6. Brian- Registered - Tiburon
7. Kevin- Registered - 1st Gen Tiburon
8. Brian C - Registered - Tiburon
9. Mike- Registered - Accent
10. Rich - Registered - Tiburon
11. Frankie - Registered- Sonata

[Edited by Kat03Tib on Jan 12, 2006 2:34 PM]

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We have another person registered! Frankie from San Jose - 05 Sonata :)

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
This is sweet, I wish my car was ready.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Rob...from what I was told this is more like a huge car meet and is supposed to be alot of fun! Why don't you register with us anyway?!!!!!

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Oh and I hear Matt is back in town.............have you heard anything from him lately???

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
^^:lol:^^

Sorry Kat, my plans have changed. I was offered overtime and I'm taking it. As far as Matt, I havn't heard from him in a while.

[Edited by DREROB on Jan 12, 2006 8:39 AM]

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Come on people.....we only have 2 Accents and 1 Sonata, the rest are Tibs. As well as getting some Elantras registered, I'd like to see more Accents and Sonatas!

Jan 17th is the last day to register for $16....after that it goes up to $25!

http://www.jdmtheory.com/

Oh and Rob....sorry to hear about your Excel! :ermm:

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
You just got your wish Patrick! Adam is going! Registering tuesday! :)

·
Registered
93 Posts
I got into a hit and run accident..well i was at work and someone hit me...... = ( So, hopefully I can figure something out before the show.. prolly a new bumper from evofusion.....rush order.....I'll keep you updated. Im hoping to go but i'm not sure at the moment..pat and i willbe doing much work..

BTW:

Are the cars mostly stock going or what?

[Edited by WhiteAccent on Jan 14, 2006 2:01 AM]

[Edited by WhiteAccent on Jan 14, 2006 2:02 AM]

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Oh man Mike that sucks! Hope your able to get it fixed before the show. If not let us know since you are already registered, maybe someone else who hasn't paid yet can use it and reimburse you back.

Yeah, it looks like most of the cars are stock except for a couple of us. Like I keep telling everyone, I really don't care if their cars are stock, I'm looking for numbers. The more cars we have, the better recognition our Hyundais will get. I rather have that then any Trophy!

·
Registered
93 Posts
ya agreed but i think im going to have to drop out so if anybody hasnt registered and wants my ticket i can just send it with pat....i just have too much in bills to pay right now and got an insurance payout for somehting else but its enough to pay my bills which i would rather get rid of instead...sorry but i guarantee for the next show i will have a y2 bodykit...maybe just front bumper....so im definitely in on the next one....evofusion told me it would take almost 2 weeks for a new y2 bumper so theres no way i can enter the show...and dont want to pay for a respray on my bumper if im just gonna get the new one anyways.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts