Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
7,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah it really pisses him off because people can't drive in the rain.

·
Registered
7,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
you know what, Canadians cant merge. Ever. New Yorkers are awesome at it compared to Canadians. Well the ones Ive come in contact with. It says YEILD NOT STOP!!!!!!!!!!! THE PURPOSE OF MERGING IS TO GAIN SPEED TO BLEND WITH HIGHWAY TRAFFIC! NOT STOP COMPLETELY AND WAIT FOR EVERY CAR TO PASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
It's because canadians aren't technologically advanced enough to use zippers yet. They don't get the every other concept.

Poor freezing people with button flys, nothing to keep the cold out.:eek:

·
Registered
7,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
what do zippers have to do with merging???????

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
In a perfect world cars would merge "every other".

One car from freeway, one from onramp, one from freway, one from onramp, etc.

That reminded me of a zipper.

And I thought that was a conveinient rteason to tease canadiennes.

Damn, now my spelling sucks with one handed typing after drinki8ng.

·
Registered
7,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
oh yes I got it now.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
I'm frustrated at people that can't drive in the rain also. We're getting a little freezing rain right now. On my way home from work Mayor McDouche in a Focus wagon pulls out ahead of me from a red light without stopping. Then he proceeds to do 40 in a 55. Then, he slows down to 20 to merge into the left hand turn lane. Roads have been salted all day.

Before that I saw a Lexus SC300 with a freshly bashed front bumper, and he proceeded to pull out ahead of me also and couldn't decide if he wanted to turn right or go straight, so he stopped completely on the railroad tracks at the crest of a hill. Idiots.

Douchebags. Everywhere.

·
Registered
687 Posts
Hey,

It's not as bad as winter snow driving... I live in Alaska and it seems like people forget how to drive in the witnertime, EVERY FRIGGIN YEAR! I mean, there's an occational time when you mess up, every now and then, and sometimes youd on't see the lines, but usually YOU LINE UP WITH THE PEOPLE IN FRONT OF YOU. Or frigging drive in the snow grooves.

Rain is one thing, but I think Snow/Ice is way worse

Howie~

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
New Yorkers can't merge either. They are the anarchy on the road. Like Texans, New Yorkers are one of the dumbest mother****ers in the USA.

·
Registered
715 Posts
I agree most Canadians can't merge its because we're polite and dont want to cut anyone off. I don't have that problem. And our merging lanes are too long if we had shorter merging lanes like the US you either get up to speed and get in or you end up in the ditch.

Candians like to stay within the lines they see the white line coming to urge you over and they freak out even though there plenty of payment beyond the line their scared to use it...

The people that piss me off yes are the winter/rain drivers but most of all is the people in SUVs towing a boat doing 90mph boucing between the lanes every long weekend I'll see 2 or 3 of them your not in your sports car your towing a f'n boat fu(k off already...

·
Registered
3,379 Posts
Every day I take a toll booth that goes from 10 tollbooth lanes into 3 highway lanes. It's f'ing anarchy, but most days I just go through one of the midddle booths and floor it into the left lane (to immediately slow down, there's always a slow mofo in each lane). When it's backed up, it is torture being stuck in perpetual merging.

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
that reminds me of morning rush hour :(

·
Registered
7,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Korean_Redneck said:
New Yorkers can't merge either. They are the anarchy on the road. Like Texans, New Yorkers are one of the dumbest mother****ers in the USA.
Koreans can't drive. At all.

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Hyundai92Excel said:
He'd hate South Carolina. People here can't drive no matter what kind of weather.

:D
What he said!
Helen Keller could drive better drunk with no arms on ice than most people here could on a dry sunny day.

·
Registered
546 Posts
yah i hate ppl who can't drive in the rain, plus this morning we had our first real big snow storm and got stuck behind some soccer mom in a brand new montana sv6 with winter tires doing 20km/h right after they plowed the streets, plus she had her 4 way flashers on for some reason and she couldnt stay in her lane she was driving in the middle of 2 lanes, ppl could only pass her in the left turn lane

the roads weren't that bad this morning

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
we had a nice big ice storm this morning, i was laughing at everyone on the road :)

roads were nice and icey just the way i like them, i was e-braking every turn mmmm that was good stuff, playing on the road

·
Registered
9,188 Posts
No I am mad because i just got my blue pony plated and insured, and the FIRST DAY I take it out I almost get sideswiped 3 times. Some ******* was in the right turn lane trying to speed up infront of me and cut infront... no, sorry *******, did not happen. He started following me and some random guy in a maxima gave me props and asked me if I wanted help just in case those ****ers came after me. I assured him I would be OK.

THEN I pull into a beer store, and some punkass 20 year old with his 12 year old gf are holdin up the wall outside. As I walk past them with my beer (the CHEAPEST 12 pack you could buy) the ******* tells me "you obviously have enough money to buy a 12 pack, so you can spare some for me"

I froze, turned around to my car, placed the 12 pack on the hood and walked right up to him and said, "What?"

He did not say anything. I looked at him again and lauhged. I told him "I just bought 12 lakers, put them on my 23 year old car, Im coming home from work where I make $10 an hour (that's my U job) and I just paid my tuition with the government's money and you're telling me I can spare some for you?" He looked a bit nervous, other people stopped and were watching what's going on. I looked at him hard and beltched forward a **** YOU of epic proportions, then told him to get a job, and a life, and a legal girlfriend. Several people laughed.

I felt satisifed, all those assholes who cut me off...

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
you're an angry angry person jed :)

·
Registered
7,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yes, he is.

its amusing at times though.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts