Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9,188 Posts
Yeah too bad they didn't find the guy that wrecked me... 130 Hp? Damn I can make a 860 kilo suzuki swift push 125 HP via a 1.6L DOHC Turbo engine... that would be insanely fast considering the car only makes 70 Hp now and it's fast off the line. Of course it would have like 150 ft lbs too... that's a dumb restriction. 130 HP is a lot in a car that weights under a tonne. I would have made him drive a carburated 1.3L Excel or something.

·
Registered
6,330 Posts
if he was a american truck guy with a confederate flag on his vehicle,

30 day's in an import truck would've been more suitable punishment,

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
he'll probably be posting in the newb section telling us about how to make his accent faster.

·
Registered
6,604 Posts
nah.. make him drive a bright yellow new beetle with the 115hp engine and the flower vase filled with roses in rememberance of the girl killed.

I have NO sympathy for road ragers. I was the target of one guys rage once, and I happened to do was get on the highway... the absolutly most frightening moment of my driving career

·
Registered
7,357 Posts
Originally posted by rubenz
[body]
he'll probably be posting in the newb section telling us about how to make his accent faster.
[/body]
You beat me to the punch on that comment. :hmmm:

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
yeah i hate ragers too, especially when they do it to me. It makes you wonder that if a jury of his peers only gave him probation, does the judge have that much right to tac on extra stuff....

hey, i am all for victims rights and i know that road ragers rarely see the daylight of court, but imposed self medication is a violation of your civil liberties. Someone cannot be forced to put something in there system.

Oh yeah this moron will probably just buy a motorcylce and hopefully kill himself anyway.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts