Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its really good to see this part of the forum here. Ask a noob question, not worry about having veteran members yell at you for asking a question.

I just purchased a 2001 Tib and made the mistake of joining rdtiburon.com. I asked a question on there and got **** on immediately by the admin of all people, then he informed me I was a liar when I told him that I had used the search feature first and had spent two hours reading through hundreds of posts on my question, and told me if i didn't like it, not to come back. I don't know where these people live but it must be a place where freedom of speech is frowned upon.

So I asked for my membership and personal info to be removed from the site and I was told no so off to my lawyers tomorrow to see if the freedom of information and protection of privacy act applys to this.

Anyway, I may be flamed for this first post but I highly suggest to stay away from rdtiburon.com and their gestapo-like tactics.

·
Registered
13,145 Posts
It's somewhat unfortunate but these forums don't have freedom of speech. RDT isn't the worst out there at all. I assure you that HP won't have any Admins giving you trouble for anything though.

Pretty much the best Hyundai forums for freedom to not be an instant expert are here and hyundaiaftermarket.org.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts