Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok ppl, as you know I have an LC beta swapped and I want to go turbo. I have some options here but I don't have that much money. Please advice on this.

t25 turbo, stock internals, injectors, some ecu reflash and that's it. 10psi and over.
t3 turbo, wiseco pistons (which I already have in a box) , 14psi, injectors, ecu reflash and that's it.

What do you ppl think?

·
Registered
687 Posts
Well...

What are your main goals? Even if you push 10psi, I would still install the pistons anyways. I wouldn't go with a T25, because you'll always be wanting more, because especially with performance, you'll always be pushing the limits.

Go with the T3 and work on getting it tuned for upwards of 18psi. You'll be pleased when you can have different settings, like daily, street and track. 7/12/18 :-D That way, you'll never get bored and you MIGHT not want to try for more

Howie~

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
With a 2L motor, I'd go with a T3/T04E 57-trim.

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
If you got the pistons use them! No pistons i would use a decompression gasket and roll with 12+psi. T25 was too small for my 1.5 whats it going to do for your 2.0? Get a t3 which is what fits the manifold im currently building ;-)

·
Registered
250 Posts
i run 15 daily and even had a lots of spike up to 24 psi
that's on stock pistons and rods
turbo is a t3 super 60
4 extra injectors controled with a smt-6

pistosn aren't needed below 12 psi,past that,tuning is the main problem

1 - 5 of 5 Posts