Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just picked up a 4g63 talon turbo motor for my old stellar. its got a bran new turbo and a nice bov too. good starting point. gotta do some mods to make it work but the reward should be sweet. if that doesnt work i can always just put it in my 95 elantra

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i will get pics up when i get more advanced. all i got is a couple of shots with the tranny bolted up. i gotta fab the intake and exhaust manifolds, oil pan and oil pick up tube. thermostat housing. (gonna move it from the back to the front) wiring harness and the flywheel. just a few things and then it will be in the car. thanks for the interest guys, will try to get some things posted for you all

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well guys, tomorrow i took the day off of work to try and get some work done on my motor swap. i have the intake welded already, just needs some finishing, sliced up the oil pan ( which i would like to have mocked up tomorrow) have the thermostate relocation kit and the larger diameter turbo fwd talon flywheel. to mate with the starter gear on start ups of course. going to get it lightened soon but not yet. ohh yeah i forgot, also have my front mount intercooler and ecu. i will take some pics tomorrow and post them up. going to make this my build up thread

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
my fmi. its going to be totally hidden from view right behind my grill, i have a ton of space there so there is definitly going to be no fitment issues

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
dam you red x

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
my ecu

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
my 2nd gen maf, flows much better then the 1st gen

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
you cant see it through my front grill anyways, it could be bright orange and it still wont be seen

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
my bov

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
some pics of my oil pan, gotta change the sump from the front to the back for my crossmember and rack and pinion clearance

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #19