Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just got my car back after getting it stolen. thank god for lowjack :) well lets just say that now i have a fuel pump cutoff tied to a switch hidden under the dash. oh and they didnt take my radio, it was a good idea to solder the tabs to the radio, but they almost ripped out the actual center console trying very hard.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
When my radio was stolen they ripped out my centre console and jacked up my HVAC unit. Getting broken into was a shitty experience, I can't imagine having my car stolen. So glad you got it back man.

·
Registered
6,330 Posts
crackheads..should've waited for the perpetrator to get back into the car and catch him

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yea i was pretty lucky, the only thing they did was steal my exhaust system and they burnt one of my seats. the idiots couldn't even get my rims off. oh and they took a broken ipod that only worked if it was plugged in cause the battery was shot.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
nope, car was dumped in a slum about 20 minutes away with the doors locked a screw driver in the ignition and all my lug nuts right next to my wheels with only the security nuts still on.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts