1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
886 Posts
Not bad bepends what you want. I personally am more of an Alpine far for that price range.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Thats a good cd player especially for that price and ive Installed about 15 in the last 3 months and still no complaints.

·
Registered
978 Posts
It's not a bad deck to get for an entry level deck. Has all the features etc etc.

I am more prone to go with eclipse then anything, but that is by personal choice. When people ask me what to get, I tell them to get the best eclipse deck that they can afford. (without going to extremes that is, if they do not need time alignment, then why pay for it??).

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks for the responses. and speaking of alpine, this was another option i was looking at:

http://www.crutchfield.com/S-yg4Fdf....asp?g=300&id=essential_info&i=500CDA9847#Tab

the only thing i wasn't sure of were the voltage level of the preamp outputs. higher is better, right? the kenwood has 4v and this alpine has 2v. now, my system is nothing to write home about. will i notice any difference between the two?

·
Registered
978 Posts
yes you will notice a difference. you will notice you spent more money on the 4v then the 2v.

you also notice that your gain trim pot will be turned up more for the 2v then the 4v,.

you will not notice a difference in your non-competitve daily driven car audio system.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts