Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been searching the forums...ive been searching for a turbo or super kit...i havent been able to find much along the lines of superchargers, Ive found a couple turbocharger kits but not many for the 03 accent...is that the same as the 02?? Im not too sure. Many many kits for the elantra (dont have one but thinkin about gettin one)...but they arent available for the more recent years 04+. Anybody know where i can find some??

·
Registered
91 Posts
try www.performancestylingcentre.com.au, its australian but they have all hyundai performance parts, only hyundai for all models

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
any news from alpine??? I was just reading some old posts and a few from 02-03 talked about possibly getting chargers from hyundai as a factory option...or something to that effect...i was wondering if anybody has an update on that...im guessing hyundai rejected it (at least here in the US) but maybe im wrong.

·
Registered
91 Posts
well i know we dont have it in australia, here hyundai only releases one car for each model, no accent gt's only one getz, one accent, one elantra and so on, they just have 3 or 5 doors, thats the only difference. Also there are no engine options, only the standard engine, but there might be somewhere in the world...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts